Monday, April 10, 2006

Branding exercise?

I brought a friend with me to The Golden Apple on Friday night. She arrive a bit late, but saw 99% of the show and really enjoyed it. She and I are immersed in the tech world a lot of the time, she more than I, and so she really appreciated the opportunity to see some live theatre and mentioned it in her blog.

Now, I sent her directions from 42nd St. Moon's web site, and she got a program, yet you'll note she still identifies as having gone to see something at the Eureka Theatre.

As a marketing person I have to wonder: how could we make the 42nd St. Moon brand more prominent, so she knew exactly who she was seeing?

Something in the lobby?

Something inside the theatre?

Renaming the Eureka Theatre? :)

What else?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?