Thursday, June 02, 2005

Moonie out in the world: Tielle Baker

Our lovely Luciana from The Boys from Syracuse is already opening her next show...tomorrow!

She'll be in a production of Baby at Playhouse West.

I must admit to having a soft spot for this show. There are just a ton of great songs in a light Broadway pop style. This show was Liz Calloway's break-through, and I still can't understand how she didn't go on to be a regular Broadway presence.

Anyway, I think Baby is a charming show with a fun score, and unlike many a show out there I don't mind seeing it eveyr time I have a buddy in it! (As opposed to, say, The Music Man which I will apologize in advance for saying: I never need to see again!)

Check it out.

Comments:
Minnie's Boy's alum Douglas Giorgis can also be seen in this great production of BABY!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?