Thursday, June 02, 2005

I've been corrected by many on pictures on the home page

So when I reminded people to check out the new pictures on the home page, I said that one of the shots looked like it was not from this past season.

Believe me Moonies know their theatre. I got emailed by at least three people (not all of whom were Greg) telling me that, no, actually last season was a weird extended season that did not start in the fall like I thought, but earlier in the year.

So all the photos were indeed from last season.

It's a whole other story to tell you why 42nd St Moon changed season schedules. I'll save that for another time.

But as I said to one emailer:

"What? You mean 42nd St Moon even existed before I, their blogger, came on board??? Shocking!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?