Monday, April 04, 2005

My Minnie's Boys review

As promised I saw Minnie's Boys yesterday afternoon and posted my full review over on my Personal Blog here.

Don't think there are many spoilers in the review, but you know if you like to be completely surprised by a show, then anything is a spoiler.

I also sat through the audience talkback session, which featured guest Gary Raucher from the original Broadway cast of Minnie's Boys.

I'll be posting more about that over the next couple of days....lots of interesting stuff!

Oh, and PS: Looks like MIchael went with an electrical tape moustache at the end of the show...cracked me up after reading all about his trials and tribulations trying to figure out what to use.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?