Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Moonie's idea of "taking a break"!

So I asked Moonie Michael Austin, who has been in several shows this past season, but is not in Syracuse, what he's up to.

His answer completely cracked me up. It was the typical theatre person's response.

First you start with a "I'm taking a theatrical break"

The you go on to list only about five theatrically-related things you're going to do! For Michael it's:

-A reading of a new musical in May

-More children's theatre throughout May and into June

-And finally, taking some voice lessons, and maybe an acting or acting-on-camera class, to sharpen up the skills

Doesn't sound like my idea of a break. FWIW, my idea of a break involves pool-boys and massages from Hans.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?