Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Urinetown prequel

OK, I understand that Urinetown, being a very modern musical, is not exactly 42nd St. Moon fare, but I thought this article on Broadway World was interesting enough to share.

So they're working on a prequel...and they ultimately envision a trilogy, of which Urinetown is the centerpiece.

Interesting.

And to give this post a local flavor, I hear that a local theatre is hoping they can secure rights to Urinetown for their Winter show early next year. I cannot say which one, and I cannot divulge my source, even though a local judge recently said bloggers weren't like journalists and must reveal confidential sources. The case is being appealed, so mum's the word from me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?