Monday, March 07, 2005

Local theatre review

Nothing's running at 42nd St. Moon right now, but theatre goes on around the Bay Area.

I saw Sweeney Todd at Foothill Music Theatre on Saturday night. Sweeney happens to be my favorite musical ever, and Foothill's production did not disappoint.

The show featured at least one Moonie, Austin Ku, as Anthony. And the voices were so amazing throughout the show that I honestly think Greg & Stephanie should go see it to go trolling for new faces to trod the 42nd St. Moon boards. Not just the principals either...every ensemble soloist who opened their mouth possessed great pipes.

Oh, which reminds me, the Musical Director for Sweeney was none other than Moonie fixture Brandon Adams.

Anyway, my full review is here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?