Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Greg corrects me yet again!

It's so nice to know Greg pays such attention to the blog. I posted earlier that I thought I had missed the chance to see two of my favorite songs in context. The first was Cole Porter's You Don't Know Paree, and yes, Greg confirms the song is from "Fifty Million Frenchmen", which the Moon has done twice already.

But the second song was Jerome Kern's The Song Is You. And no, the Moon hasn't done "Music in the Air", the show from which the song comes.

Problem is, Greg says the book is not so good for "Music in the Air", which is why they have yet to do it.

I told him right away that that is simply no excuse. He is known as the great "book-fixer", so he should look at it only as a terrific challenge for him. One needs challenges to keep one fresh don't you think? (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.)

So, get on it, Greg! It's one of my favorite songs!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?