Monday, November 15, 2004

My Top 5 reasons to See "Hooray For What!"

You can find my Top 5 Reasons to see the show posted over at my Personal Blog, here.

Again, there are two reasons I provide only a link to the review, not the review itself, right here:

1. So, if you haven't seen the show yet and don't want to read any spoilers at all, you won't have to.

2. So the cast members who read this blog and don't like to read reviews during the run of a show won't accidentally be confronted with one.

If you've seen the show and would like to post your review, you can post it in the comments of this post...which people have to click through to read, so it won't spoil anything for anyone.

Here's the post where I give instructions about how to leave a Comment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?