Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"Hooray For What" Starts Previews Tonight

Well, you can't really call it a "long haul" when you only rehearse for 2-3 weeks, but when you're tying to cram that much learning into such a short period of time...it feels long.

And I suppose for Greg and Dave who reconstructed the script and score, it has definitely been a longer haul. (And considering Greg said they had originally planned to put this on the boards in 2003...)

But the first audience will trundle in tonight and see something they are almost guaranteed not to have seen before. I mean I love a good "Chorus Line" or "Oklahoma" or "Fiddler on the Roof" (which I'm currently vocal directing in South City) as much as the next gal, but there is something unique and exciting about seeing new works...even if it's just new to you!

Unfortunately I can't get up to the see the show until Sunday (which is a bummer, because if you read my report on the preview of 'Can-Can' you know interesting and unexpected things can happen during Previews!)

Feel free to send me your early reviews...or leave a comment on the blog.

And don't forget to use your discount...how can you beat $12 tickets? Go here for more info:
http://42ndstmoon.org/42newweb/special/hooray/blog.htm

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?