Monday, October 25, 2004
Some Techie Features of this Blog
Leaving a comment
We'd love it if you left us your thoughts on any of the topics we bring up. But do you know how? Well, here are the steps:
1. Click on the link beneath each post where it says '0 Comments' or '3 Comments' or however many.
2. This gets confusing, because it looks like it just loads the post again, but if you scroll to the bottom of the post, now you will see a link that says 'Post a Comment'
3. It will ask you if you have or want to have a Blogger ID, but don't worry, you can post as an Anonymous user.
4. Make your comment and Submit.
And that's it! Easy.
Forwarding a post
You can forward any post to someone you think might be interested in it. It's even easier than commenting.
1. Click on the little envelope icon below any post.
2. Enter your name and email address and your friend's name and email address.
3. Add any personal message...and click send.
Again, very easy.
I hope you'll take advantage of these little techie tools to let us know what you think, and let other people know if you enjoy the blog.