Saturday, October 23, 2004

Another Great Can Can Review...only available in print

OK, the San Francisco Bay Times really needs to get with the program and post their issues online!

Gene Price gave 'Can-Can' a great review, but there seems to be no online link.

That means you're going to have to go out and find it and actually read it on that primitive media format: paper! Yikes! I don't remember how to do that anymore!

Well, that's not literally true. But I have to admit I feel limited without an online link I can easily disseminate. I mean where I am going to find a Bay Times down here in San Jose?

It's like how I feel when I watch TV without a TiVo. I keep grabbing for the remote to pause the live TV...and when I can't, it's traumatic.

But I digress.

For those of you who actually live within blocks of a Bay Times dispenser...grab one and read Price's rave.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?